Illahe Lodge is both my family’s fourth generation business and our home. Our guests aren’t just customers. They are friends.
If you are ill or injured, please stay home and seek appropriate medical care. Let us know about the situation as soon as you are able to do so. We allow cancellations without penalty when they are due to illness or injury. Once you have recovered, we will be happy to reschedule your visit.
With the COVID-19 virus, you may want to know what precautions we take. At Illahe Lodge, we:
- Wash all bedding, towels, glasses, etc. in bedrooms between guests.
- Provide lodging to a maximum of three groups per night.
- Have masks and hand sanitizer available to our guests.
- Provide social distancing between groups at meals.
- Allow guests to dine outdoors, if desired.
If you have any specific concerns, please let us know.
With the very dynamic situations that can arise due to public health emergencies, we may be required to make adjustments to the services that we provide or the manner in which they are provided. If that occurs, we will provide you with as much notice as possible.