Illahe Lodge is both my family’s fourth generation business and our home. We want to let you know a bit about the steps we are taking and what we ask of you in light of COVID-19.
What we ask of our guests.
- If you are ill (whether with the Coronavirus or some other health condition), please stay home. Just let us know as soon as possible. We will work with you on a refund of any deposit or rescheduling your visit.
- If you are subject to a quarantine, isolation, stay at home, other order, hospitalization, awaiting results from a COVID-19 test, are hospitalized, have been instructed by your doctor not to travel, etc., we will work with you to reschedule your visit or refund any deposit and allow cancellation of your reservation without penalty. Please let us know as early as possible.
- We are under a mask requirement in Curry County. While you are in indoor common areas (living room, dining room, hallways, etc.) at Illahe Lodge, please wear a mask, face covering, or face shield except when you are eating or drinking.
- For guests who would like to enjoy the fresh air and great view while eating, we have placed a dining table on our front porch.
What precautions we take.
- We wash and disinfect all bedding, towels, glasses, etc. in guest rooms between groups and disinfect commonly touched surfaces in guest rooms and common areas between groups.
- We are limiting ourselves to providing lodging to one group per night during the spring and summer. (During the fall fishing season, we may have a downriver float group and up to two drive-in guests staying at Illahe Lodge at the same time.)
- We are limiting the size of each group to no more than 19 people. This gives everyone a little more space around the lodge.
With the very dynamic situation surrounding the COVID-19 virus and the orders being issued at the national, state, and local levels, we may need to cancel or reschedule your reservation. If we would need to do so, we will provide you with as much notice as we can. Please call us to check on the current status before you leave your home.
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we all navigate this situation!
Additional Information about Covid-19 and current restrictions in Oregon can be found at: https://coronavirus.oregon.gov/Pages/living-with-covid-19.aspx#currentrisklevelbycountymap and https://sharedsystems.dhsoha.state.or.us/DHSForms/Served/le3461.pdf.