Many of our guests arrive by river or trail and have limited space as well as limitations on how much weight they can carry. If something is forgotten, it can be difficult to replace the item during a trip. As a result, we keep a few essentials on hand for our guests’ use including:
– Basic toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, soap, etc.)
– Tecnu and blue Dawn dish soap (to remove the oil from poison oak)
– Ointment for poison oak (hydrocortisone cream)
– Bandages and antibiotic ointment
– Lacrosse balls and muscle roller
We are on public power and do allow our guests to use our washing machines and dryers when necessary. We keep some extra clothing on hand (sweatshirts and sweatpants) for our guests to use while their clothing is in the laundry or on cool evenings.
We also have a blow dryer available for our guests to use during their stay.