Illahe Lodge is a fourth generation family business that has been providing lodging with meals to people visiting Oregon’s Rogue River since 1942. The lodge is open year around.
We provide lodging and meals in a relaxed country home setting. We grow a lot of the produce that we serve our guests in our garden and orchards – just as our family has done since the lodge was built.
We work with both commercial outfitters and do-it-yourselfers. In the winter, spring, and summer, our guests include groups that come for private events such as family reunions and business meetings.
Guests are encouraged to relax and reconnect with friends and family during their stay with us at Illahe Lodge.
Reservations are required.
Lodging and two or three meals (at our guests’ option) is provided as a package.
From mid-November until mid-August, reservations are taken on a first come-first serve basis. We can often accommodate private events during this period. Please contact us at least a week in advance (at least a month in advance for private events).
From mid-August until mid-November, Illahe Lodge caters to fishing parties, especially those brought in by outfitters who have stayed with us for many years. Reservations may be accepted from private parties and other outfitters when space is available.
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. We accept cash and checks. No credit cards please!
- We can provide lodging for up to 26 guests in our 10 guest rooms and guide room.
- Guest rooms have 2 beds/room. The guide room has 6 beds.
- Each guest room and the guide room has its own designated bathroom with a shower.
- One guest room is located downstairs. The other guest rooms and the guide room are upstairs.
- Guests often watch television, visit, and relax in our living room, dining room, porches, and lawns.
- When time permits, we are happy to answer questions and share stories about the lodge and the area.
- We are on public electricity, rather than relying on on-site generators for electricity.
- Guests can use their hair dryers, computers, and other electronic devices, if desired.
- Guests are welcome to use our telephone. (Cell phones generally don’t work on the Rogue.)
- Illahe Lodge overlooks the Rogue River Trail and is about 1/2 mile from the Big Bend parking area.
- Our guests are welcome to park, meet their parties, and have their cars shuttled to/from Illahe Lodge.
- Meals are served “family style” in bowls that are passed.
- Meals feature produce grown at Illahe Lodge when it is available.
- We provide coffee, tea, milk, ice water, juice (at breakfast), and lemonade (on warm afternoons/evenings).
- Guests are welcome to bring other beverages of their choice (such as alcohol and soft drinks), if desired.
- Dessert (often cookies/fruit at lunch and cake or pie with ice cream at dinner) is included.
- A sack lunch or dinner can be provided with advanced notice.
- We work with our guests on meal times and special diets.
Illahe Lodge uses nuts, dairy products, wheat, eggs, soy, and other common ingredients in our food preparation and in our kitchen. That said, we are often able to work with guests who have special diets (vegetarian, vegan, wheat-free, low sodium, etc.) with advanced notice so please discuss this with us when making your reservation.
Our guests are welcome to park or have their vehicles shuttled to/from Illahe Lodge.
Parking at Illahe Lodge is provided for use by our guests and individuals having business with Illahe Lodge only. Everyone else should plan to park or meet their parties at one of the areas set aside for public parking in our area such as Foster Bar or the trail head for the Rogue River Trail. Thank you!